Start your Bulgarian property hunt with us!
Whether you are looking for a luxury apartment on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast, new home in the capital, vacation property in the countryside, farmlands or you are an investor who wants to expand its portfolio of properties, you can count on our qualified professionals who will offer professional advice and help you find your desired property. Now is the time to ask all the questions that excite you. The consultants from VIP Bulgarian Properties will give you their professional opinion regarding the opportunities offered by the real estate market, so you can orientate yourself how your wish meets the real market situation.
Here’s how the property purchase will go with us:
1. Look at our website www.vipbulgarianproperties.com, the full range of offers for apartments, houses, holiday homes, lands and many other properties for sale and rent throughout the country.
2. Send us a request for more information about the properties that you are interested in.
3. Our agents will contact you and give you detailed information.
4. Organizing a viewing trip – if you want a viewing trip, please let us know and we will help in all the aspects, picking you from the airport, booking a hotel, etc.
5. When you like a property and decide to buy it, we will organize negotiations with the vendors and all necessary documentation – contracts, documents of property ownership checks, completion of the transaction, payments and other necessary legal and expert services.
6. Reserving a property – to reserve the property, a deposit should be paid upon signing the preliminary agreement with the seller. This deposit is non-refundable if you decide to cancel the purchase of the property on a later date. Payment of deposit and signing a preliminary agreement with the seller is necessary to make sure that the property will be sold only to you and it is indicated in the preliminary contract.
7. If you are abroad and unable to visit the notary in order to complete the deal, you can take the ownership of this property from a distance with our help. Our lawyers will prepare all the necessary documents and will give you instructions how to do it, and will present you at the deal.
8. The finalization of the transaction and signing the final contract / Ownership deeds / is performed usually a month after signing the preliminary contract.
9. The transfer of possession is an actual legal action, lockable usually with handing over the keys of the property, which the buyer receives the right to use the property as his own.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us