You are among those who are not quite sure where to purchase a second home or invest? Or wonder why to choose Bulgaria?
Then you must read this:
Bulgaria has proven to be a preferred destination for many buyers and investors from Russia, England, Ireland, Denmark, Belgium, Poland, Germany, France, Lebanon and other countries. It offers the best property prices in Europe.
The country has four distinct seasons / spring, summer, autumn, winter / with plenty of sunshine throughout the year. Bulgaria is a beautiful country with unspoiled nature, ancient culture and landmarks.
The main advantages of the country can be classified as follows:
– Bulgaria joined the European Union in January 2007. Since 1998, the percentage of the local currency is strongly connected to euro: EUR / BGN = 1.95
– Thousands of foreigners have bought properties and many of them live permanently in the country.
– Property prices start from EUR 3000 per property.
– Bulgaria has the lowest taxes in EU. The corporate profit tax is- 10%. Bulgarian tax legislation is fully synchronized with European legislation. Government policy is aimed at building a favorable business climate for foreign investors.
– The biggest European banks are represented in Bulgaria with perfectly organized internet-banking.
– The low cost high trained staff, the very affordable rents and the excellent value for real estates make Bulgaria the best spot for the foreign investors and ex-pats.